Name: Ennio Tardini
Address: Viale Partigiani d'Italia, 1 – 43123 Parma
Built in 1923
Total seats capacity: 21.473
Capacity per sector:
Petitot Grand Stand: 7.178 seats
East Stand; 2.635 seats
North Stand: 6.500 seats
South Stand (Away Sector): 2.500 seats
South Stand: 2.500 seats
Disabled area: 80 seats + 80 companions
Roofed: Petitot Stand and East Stand.
Together with the Collecchio Sports Centre, the Ennio Tardini Stadium represents the heart of Parma FC, as home of the fans. Ennio Tardini, a lawyer, initiated the stadium construction and the works ended in 1923, after his death, hence the place was named to commemorate the lawyer.
The Stadium underwent several reconstructions through the past decades, gaining a wide seats capability at the end of the 1980's.
The Petitot Stand complex has also been used as the headquarter of the club until the inauguration of the new office structure at Collecchio in 2012.
In 1990 the Petitot Stand was totally restructured, with new Vip and Press areas, combining modern requirements with the original facade style. Thanks to an agreement with Parma Municipality, Parma FC is in charge of the stadium management since 2002, gaining the possibility of providing new services for the benefit of both Parma's citizens and Parma fans.
At the stadium, with the entrance towards the piazza in front of the stadium, you also find the new Parma Store with the official Parma FC merchandise.